Friday, August 7, 2009

Bonnie & Chris: Wedding: Getting Ready!

Today we continue on with more images of Bonnie getting ready for her wedding. I try to always tell a story with the images I take and I feel these next ones really go into detail of all the small things that everyone does the day of a wedding to make it all come together... Thank goodness for family! Where would any of us be without them!!
It was time for Anthony to get some rest before the big day! Hope who is Bonnie's sister was the Creator of this masterpiece! hey it worked like a charm! Oh the power of signs! hahaha


It's always stressful the morning of the wedding but it was a different story being around Bonnie, her family and close friends. It was relaxed and a funny moment that I remember is I was asking what time it was since we had about 45 min. to get to the wedding location to start the couples session... more of those to come later!... and Bonnie was walking around like Oh yeah I better start getting dressed now uh! It totally made me laugh and it truly shows the type of personality Bonnie has! She had a smile on her face from the time I showed up at 9am until the very end of the day!


After I posted the first few images of the Bonnie & Chris wedding I received an email from Bonnie and it brought a smile to my face and so I replied asking Bonnie if I could share it on the blog and she was more that willing to let me post it so here it goes........

Danielle,

Thank you for working so hard for us!!!! I checked out the pictures and they are so amazing!! I can’t wait to see more. You made me feel so at ease and once again it was a joy to work with you!! And thank you again for all your help at my sisters. You went above and beyond there. Thank you thank you thank you! I had a blast!
Maybe some time our sons can get together for a play date when you have a free moment that would be a lot of fun.
Take care,
Bonnie


It's time to get Anthony dressed!!! You know it's going to take BOTH parents for this one!



oh no here comes the TIE!



Trying so hard to get away! But dad had to get his last shoe on! Kids are so darn cute! Stay tune for rest the images of Bonnie getting ready before we kick it off to the couples session! Way to cute....

No comments: