Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bonnie & Chris: Wedding: Details


It is always fun to see the different ideas that bride and grooms come up with for their wedding... I feel it is important as one of my jobs to capture all the little details that I know took some time planning.












Alright so this one was just too darn cute I had to sneak it in! Look at those little shoes....




I thought it was really neat how the center pieces were individual cakes! When I told Bonnie that I really liked the idea she completely gave credit to Chris for coming up with the idea! Way to go Chris!


You can just see how much detail and time there was on each cake. I have always been impressed with the individuals who are artistic enough to come up with so many different cake designs! That's true art at it's finest!

No comments: