Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 14, 2009: Wedding Teaser: Portland, Oregon Temple

Today was the first time I had ever photographed 2 weddings in the same day not to mention my first time traveling out of state for a wedding!!! hahah it's only to Oregon but still it's out of state!! After I drove over 3 hours to get to The Portland Temple to do a DOUBLE wedding it was so much fun and crazy all at the same time! haha Here are just a few images to tease the couples a little bit! Then tomorrow I attend their receptions and then its time to head North to fremont on Sunday! Stay tune for more images! The next post will be finishing up the Bonnie and Chri's wedding!

















So I know it was short but hey it's called a teaser for a good reason! With in the next couple of weeks we will revisit these two couples on the blog!

No comments: