Monday, May 18, 2009

SarahAnn Jones: Playing at the park!

Today I called up my twin sister to get a break out of the house since its such a beautiful day outside! We decided to go to the park and let my niece SarahAnn play on the toys and let Tyler my son play outside! Well it turned into a mini session! I thought I would bring my camera and get some updated photos for our parents since they are in Idaho!







This bucket my mother-in-law bought for Tyler at the craft store for a dollar! It's funny how kids get attached to something and will carry it around with them for rest of the day.
SarahAnn thought the water was just a little bit chilly and at first was a little unsure.


SarahAnn is almost 2 years old and she is really into the exploring stage







My twin sister Sabrina is now pregnant with there second child and SarahAnn is very excited about having a little brother or sister! She will walk around saying she has a baby in her tummy too!

No comments: