Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anthony and Evan:: Children Portraits Sneak Peak!

meet Anthony and Evan these two boys are cousins and they were so much fun to work with and have fun at the park! Bonnie who is Anthony's mom who you will be seeing more in the near future since she is getting married this summer and we will be there capturing every moment for her.. asked me to do a session of her son and her nephew she was wanting portraits outside. Well the night before the session it was raining and just nasty weather, well the next morning when I woke up to sunshine it was great surprise! I was excited since that meant we were able to go outside! I prefer outside portraits because of the natural light! Here are some of the days portraits with more to come.... ENJOY!!

This photo is probably my favorite of Anthony from the session.. look at those beautiful eyes.




Evan was such a happy baby throughout the session as well.Stay tune for some fun times with the kiddos!

No comments: