Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jacob Jones: Newborn:: Teaser!

Meet Mr. Jacob Jones.. Jacob is my twin sister's son! He is such a cute little bundle of joy! I fall in love everytime I do a newborn session ( it's one of my favorite photo sessions to do...) here is just the teaser the rest to shortly follow!
Photobucket
I always do my newborn sessions in front of big windows or sliding glass doors. My sister had been telling me that Jacob doesn't open his eyes much... I was able to capture Jacob just looking outside. I always try to have the newborn session take place inside the child's home. That is the place where the newborn feels safe and is comfortable with the surroundings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There is nothing more satisifying (especially as a mother) then watching a newborn sleep... you can't help but to feel peaceful inside.
Photobucket
As a Photographer it's my job is to observe and to document through photos the events currently unfolding. I LOVE doing photos of the newborns feet. They will change so quickly and having a picture of their tiny feet is always fun to go back and look to see how much they have changed.
Alright there will be LOTS more images of Jacob to follow!

No comments: