Friday, October 16, 2009

Alisha Lenz: Senior Portraits

Meet Alisha who is a Senior from Yelm High School and is a Senior Rep for Harmon Photography! I love doing sessions at locations that mean something to the person being photographed. It just connects the person the their photos even more and it shows a part of the person. Alisha has grown up on her grandparents property and it was an amazing location with some many different opportunities that it's any photographer's dream!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
An email I received from Alisha about her Senior Session

"I was at first completely nervours getting my senior portraits done and once we got started I found myself laughing and letting the true me come out. I am really happy with my senior portraits because they so me at my best.....loving life and having fun!!"- Alisha Lenz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i had so much getting my senior portraits done. at first i was nervous but i was able feel comfortable then i was able to be myself!

Harmon Photography said...

I had a blast taking your photos! you look great!