Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday Celebration: Summer BBQ

This past weekend my husband, I and our son Tyler headed out to my brother-in-laws house to celebrate his 40th Birthday party! I was so busy most of the day and evening chasing Tyler around I wasn't able to pull out my camera until the last few hours. But I was able to catch a few images to share.....


Christina is so much fun and we always end up laughing together....
Tyler enjoying the water! This was Christina's bucket for the drinks but not for long as soon as it caught my eye I had a little bit of a different idea...



Steven posing for the camera
the food was awesome!






2 comments:

Christina said...

Love those!!!! I love the color on the one of Steven and Jackie.....Love em' Love you too!

Harmon Photography said...

Christina- I love that you have an account now! That's awesome!!