Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quincy: Dog Session!

Quincy is such a loveable dog and is always happy to see everyone! She lives in Tacoma with her buddy Jackson. While Michelle ( Quincy's owner) and I were in Salem, Oregon we found a park and took some portraits of Quincy. The last dog session I did was with Piper and Mable who are neighbors to Quincy. Michelle feels that if people can take their kids places why not be allowed to take Quincy! Truly Quincy is Michelle's baby and enjoys spending time at the park everyday with Jackson and Michelle! I was explaining to Michelle coffee table books that I'm working on and yes Michelle is ordering a coffee table book of Quincy that should explain the love Michelle has for her baby Quincy!
To view all images and to order please click here



Michelle and Quincy
Jackson and Quincy enjoying the park together!












Soon Quincy and Michelle will be moving to Wenatchee together.

I want to wish Michelle and Quincy the best of luck in Wenatchee. Michelle will be starting a new job and she doesn't have any family in the area she is just adventourous! I'm sure there will be more fun portrait sessions together in the future!

No comments: