Monday, February 9, 2009

Tyler Gene Akin: 6 Month Session

I have extremely enjoyed motherhood. Tyler is already 6.5 months old. When I was pregnant with Tyler everyone told me it goes so fast they aren't little for long! They weren't kidding. I look back of portraits I took of Tyler and it's amazing how you can see their personality develop even through images. while I was doing Benjamin Byrd 3 month portrait session Katy and I thought it would make sense to do some of Tyler at the same time...



I love his big blue eyes! I think that's the only thing Tyler inherited from me!


Tyler has always been a VERY happy baby we were extremely lucky!






My husband and I actually met while I was a resident Firefighter and my husband was in the fire academy. Tyler's uncle Steven is a firefighter for Roy! It will be interesting to see what Tyler wants to do when he grows up! While I was pregnant and still working as an EMT Tyler loved the sirens well at least he did a lot of kicking and to this day he will sleep right through sirens no matter how close they are to us everyone is always surprised to see.. personally I think he just became used to hearing them... it's so funny how every kid is so different.....




Telling Secrets!

Tyler wanted to take Mr. Lion for a walk....

If you ask Tyler for a kiss he will love to give one to you but also beware of the drool! It comes with teething!









I never knew how much having a child would be such a wonderful blessing in my life. Everyday I get up and I'm excited to see what Tyler will discover that day! He loves to go for walks, meet new people! He's already such a flirt with all the ladies! I think were going to have our hands full in a few years!

No comments: